We are situated in the fantastic region of Le Marche on the east coast of Italy. We are a family owned villa surrounded by valleys and traditional hilltop towns. within easy reach of the villa are large historical towns, beaches and the Sibillini mountains.
Our Nearest airports are Ancona and Pescara, but within easy reach by train from Bologna or Rome. The train is easily accessible and runs a fast, cheap and efficient service across the country.
The villa is a traditional Italian farmhouse that has been sensitively converted to keep its fabulous character and has many wonderful antique pieces of furniture which sit beautifully in this modernised space. The villa is a home from home and is a great space to visit at any time of year.
It has five double bedrooms, a designer Italian kitchen, upper terrace, three bathrooms, first floor sitting room with log burner, large open plan dining/ lounge room with three sofas and dining table for ten, pool, pool house (with dining table, kitchen and toilet), traditional stone outside pizza oven, window screens and more.
The villa and its grounds are for the sole use of renters and their guests. All the images used on this site have been taken by the villa owners and their family.
- Five Double Bedroom
- Three Bathrooms
- Italian Designer Kitchen (with kitchen island, marble worktops, terracotta flooring, breakfast area with table, double doors out to the rear garden)
- Large Dining/Lounge (with table seating ten, sound system, three sofas and double doors into the front garden)
- Pool (with night lights)
- Pool House (with kitchen, toilet, BBQ and dining area)
- Large Secure Garden (with a giant fig tree, fruit trees, a grapevine, mature planting and large lawn area)
- Pizza Oven
- Gated, private and Secure Grounds
- Upper Terrace with Stunning Views
- First Floor Sitting Room (with fireplace, log burner, TV with Amazon, telescope for stargazing, DVDs, CDs, Sound system and two sofas one of which is a sofa bed)
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Towels and Swimming Towels available
- Fly Screens on all Windows