We are situated in the fantastic region of Le Marche on the east coast of Italy. We are a family owned villa surrounded by valleys and traditional hilltop towns. within easy reach of the villa are large historical towns, beaches and the Sibillini mountains.
Our Nearest airports are Ancona and Pescara, but within easy reach by train from Bologna or Rome. The train is easily accessible and runs a fast, cheap and efficient service across the country.
The villa is a home from home with five double bedrooms, a designer Italian kitchen, upper terrace, three bathrooms, first floor sitting room with log burner, large open plan dining/ lounge room with three sofas and dining table for ten, pool, pool house (with dining table, kitchen and toilet), pizza oven, window screens and more. The villa and its grounds are for the sole use of renters and their guests.
Please feel free to explore our site and we would be happy to answer any questions via our enquiries form. We use secure booking with Airbnb to protect both anyone booking and ourselves.
- Five Double Bedroom
- Three Bathrooms
- Italian Designer Kitchen (with kitchen island, marble worktops, terracotta flooring, breakfast area with table, double doors out to the rear garden)
- Large Dining/Lounge (with table seating ten, sound system, three sofas and double doors into the front garden)
- Pool (with nightlights)
- Pool House (with kitchen, toilet, BBQ and dining area)
- Large Secure Garden (with a giant fig tree, fruit trees, grape vine, mature planting and large lawn area)
- Pizza Oven
- Gated, private and Secure Grounds
- Upper Terrace with Stunning Views
- First Floor Sitting Room (with fireplace, log burner, TV with Amazon, telescope for stargazing, DVDs, CDs, Sound system and two sofas one of which is a sofa bed)
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Towels and Swimming Towels available